Creating Stability for Hypermobility
Lecture, interactive footage from a live workshop, references, and resources
- How to effectively provide kinesthetic feedback using props (and why it matters)
- The value in finding the sensation of work
- How to create the sensation of stability using a variety of tools
- How to structure progressions, creating a safe, effective path to strength and controlled mobility
- Interactive exercises that can be used as warm-ups or an adjunct to a traditional training program.
This workshop will involve movement and partner work, so please be prepared to move while you learn.
I began training people, full time, 17 years ago after graduating from UC Davis with a B.S. in exercise physiology. I went on to complete several certifications, study many different movement modalities, acquire a M.S. in Human Movement, write a book about body awareness, and own a thriving personal training studio, and create online courses for people who want to improve their awareness, mobility, and strength and/or who want to take their coaching and teaching expertise to another level.